Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Brighter weather brings brighter days. Or so I thought.

Dreamroom...

Ever wondered how the highest floor of Singapore's most hated statutory board looks like? This is it. Minus us.


We took many other pictures but there's only this one on my phone.
We are the CPF Board. Our mission is to look after your pathetic retirement money. If you don't trust us, you may renounce your citizenship, find some way to turn 55 instantly or die.





Pictures don't do justice to the place. It has colours everywhere and cushions of all shapes and sizes, a stereo system, books and toys.
It's just like one of those playrooms you find in nurseries except this is much more sophisticated.

I think crunch is no longer the chocolate bar I like. I like Mars now. A Mars bar a day keeps Alicia's blues away. Too fattening still.