Saturday, December 23, 2006

I dread this weekend. I fear the tables won't fit, the flowers won't look nice, the garland in the sanctuary won't hold, and more things going wrong. And such are all highly possible.

It doesn't help at all that I keep having more people to buy presents for. If I had no bonus, I'm dead.

I have to constantly remind myself that Christmas is a perfect time to give. So each time I have to enter my pin at a shop, I'm chanting in my mind "season for giving, season for giving, giving, giving, giving..."

The weekend is jam packed and I wish I can have a break. Can I have nothing to do, nowhere to go? Please? I need the time to myself. I miss freedom.

It is a month before 1 full year is up and I'll be asked to pack up and leave. I hate the sound of it. I don't want to leave because I'm too settled in. I just got a pay raise and I like the civil service benefits. The other reason why I hate to leave is because I'm really lazy and unwilling to search for a new job.

I think each person's degree of shallowness is measured by the time spent on looks vs the time spent on developing the intellect. Unfortunately, too many people I know take care of their looks more than anything else. Bimbos are what people call them, people known to be foolish, stupid and inept, displaying little or no intellect in their conduct. I myself am not pardoned for being too foolish at times and fall close to the category of such people. Me a bimbo I hope not.

I have terrible mood swings and terrible health. I need something like brands essence of chicken. It seem to become less gross and tastier now than some years back when I detested it.

Sleep, sleep, sleep. The cable guy is coming at 9 tomorrow. I hope I don't look like a witch.