Tuesday, February 20, 2007



It's the time of the year again, when the aroma of food and the fresh scent of oranges is in the air, when unlucky words are forbidden and red is revered, when homes are lively but the streets dead..

Chinese New Year is over! I had not enjoyed it. The last 3 days were quite horrid, not because I hate my relatives but because there is always a crowd, real conversations never last 10 minutes and everyone asked me the same questions, in particularly my job. I don't hate my job too, but it's quite taboo to describe it during CNY.

As if it wasn't bad enough, I had less ang pow money this year. I think I never had lower. What's this man? It's like the Curse of the Working Adults. Get less when you work, even lesser if you got a boyfriend.

I ate way too much. Calorie-counting has not helped to make me feel better.

But still, a prosperous new year to everyone.