Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Yesterday I lost my leatherman. I had dropped it while searching for my wallet in my bag on a crowded bus. The consequence of putting half your room in a bag. And as though dropping wasn't inconvenient enough, it slide right out of my sight. So I frantically searched for it while some people stared.

I stared back at them.
They stared at my leatherman.
I stared at them to see the direction of my leatherman.
They stared back at me.. blankly.

For the goodness of all mankind's sake, does it hurt to pick a poor girl's leatherman up for her? Or are you helping by thinking staring blankly would make the leatherman grow legs and walk back to me? It's because of people like you we have a bad name. No wonder we're called.. Singaporeans.

I gave one last look at them to see if someone would tell me where my leatherman was.

*stare blankly*

Arrgh..