Thursday, March 29, 2007

Dinner and drinks are a joy. I like Blue Mist. First, because it's near office. Second, it serves kick-ass Baileys. So the evening run before which almost had me unconscious was down to waste. I seem to be eating too much these days. Low-calorie food for the win.

I have no idea what to do with my life.. again. I hereby announce that I will be leaving my current job in 2 months. I wish to be a writer. But hope is all seeping away. I admit that I can be the most pessimistic person on earth. I dare not fly my hope banner high because whenever I do that, something will come along and rip it apart. And I'd come crashing down. So, I might as well not bother to fly that banner and accept rejection again. It's not new to start with. How timely that we had just completed a study on rejection.

I need retail from Daiso. I know some cute things that I wanna get. But I'm banned from shopping for the month of April. Boohoo. Can't wait for GSS.