Monday, March 19, 2007

grrr... irritated..

Its hard to respect grandma because she lives and shoots her mouth like everyone owes her a living. How bout appreciating what you have and I'll be a lot less annoyed.

And its like the first in a long time I heard grandpa used vulgarities. Right. So now I'm not alone. I am supposed to be shocked and worried and start praying or something but all I can do now is harbour in irritation and ask God to pull me out of it.

I have so totally given up on coaxing her again. Why should I? I don't owe her anything more than what I am already doing.

Irritated.. irritated.. irritated

I just received an email that our MSN groups is gonna get deleted if no one goes on it for the next 14 days. Ok that's nice. So how am I supposed to convince people to go there when they don't even come for usual Kaleo.. and egroup?

People if you read this, you're hearing the frustrations of one who is getting discouraged rapidly not as a Kaleo leader but as a member. If you're in a group and you faithfully turn up day in and out DESPITE your fatigue and frustrations of the week, how do you feel each week seeing no one turns up except 3 or 4 other familiar faces.

And discouragement comes in many forms. Seeing others putting so many things ahead of time planned for God makes me want to do the same. Why should I bother about Friday nights and Sunday afternoons? I should just go do something better.

I should be and will be understanding to valid reasons and still uphold as many in prayer as possible but there's a limit.