Thursday, March 08, 2007

Today I lived like a taitai ^^ and all within the 200-dollar budget.

Nizhen makes a good shopping companion. THe deal gets better cos we'll willingly spurge on food, once in a while. So lunch was good food at a nice Japanese place. And then off to the shops that I've not seen for a long time.

After visiting almost every building along Orchard, we settled for manicure at NailzStory in heeren. Absolutely love the manicurist. She's a lovely girl with good skills. The nail saloon is actually hidden in a lingerie boutique that sells dildos a little too openly. It just makes the shop seem strange. But the manicure was good enough for that strangeness to bother me.

So here I am back at home feeling all satisfied with another 3 off my wishlist. Tomorrow, shopping for sports attire with Terence. This is one of those rare occurences. You don't get to see Terence shop everyday.