Thursday, May 10, 2007

I live!!!

Much has happened since my last post and time is NOT on my side so I won't be blogging so often. I'm struggling hard to balance BSF and 'e-group' and have no time to write anymore. My energy is draining hard too.

Last Saturday, it was Robert and Yeeling's wedding ^^



From last month till today, I'm constantly reminded that our struggles are not in vain. In BSF, Romans 5 mention persevering. And having read Job's account, I think what can't kill you will only make you stronger. Then reading Corinthians about Paul's suffering made me realise whatever injustice there may be in my work, it is nothing compared to what these people suffered. Life is challenging.

In the last week I saw a rainbow 3 times. Rainbows always attract me and remind me of God's covenant.