Monday, June 25, 2007

Just last week, I've been to the sentosa and to the zoo. Now what I need is the bird park.

Well, the trip to the zoo is mostly educational and quite fascinating. At the entrance, we were pretty much reduced to kids, unable to contain whatever excitement that's in us.

My favourite of all animals is the African penguin. It is also known as a Jackass penguin because it's call is similar to that of a donkey. That aside, they are oh so cute.


We went to see farmhouse animals, which was quite nostalgic.







And the more common animals.









This trip has made me more appreciative of animals who share the earth with us. I've not only learnt of their living habits but the dangers they face everywhere because of environmental issues and poaching.

So, if the buying stops, the killing can too. Haha.