Saturday, July 14, 2007

It was TGIF yesterday. It wasn't exactly the best day for me at work and the challenges are beginning to surface.

I quite enjoyed last weekend, catching transformers.


And if I should fall in love with anything that's not organic but moves on his own free will, it's him


Ain't he cute

Last Thursday saw us running at Marina South. A routine initiated by my boss. After we ran, we got quite hungry so we ended up having dinner in this really nice peranakan restaurant. It's quite a pity I didn't get to take any pictures of this place. The decor was exquisite. There are shelves with rows of the traditional china that peranakans used to eat with. The food was quite fantastic although expensive.

So we back to the office at 10 in the night to find ourselves locked out. None of us clever people brought the key out. My boss had to drive to one of my colleague's place to get her keys, then we could finally go home.