Saturday, December 29, 2007

A New Journey

I'm making the announcement here instead to see how many of my close mates read my blog. I've agreed to join De Vine Education Centre full time, to do marketing and teaching. 



De Vine is an Education Centre providing 2nd chance programmes to school dropouts, with an outreach purpose. In this education centre, students can retake their 'N' or 'O' Levels and then go on to take LCCI. De Vine is also affliated with Harvest Care Centre as both organisations are providing support to each other with funding from a church. So this is where I've committed myself to.

And this... is like a 'long survival' award. Well, more of an indication that we've journeyed the distance in love and unity.



I was really touched and impressed at this little gift. It contains sweets, our memory verses and a little letter for each of us.

Oh, and check this out www.storyofstuff.com