Monday, June 23, 2008

So this is warfare?

How timely was the message at camp that when I returned, war broke out in my life. It was war all right, at work and in personal life. 

I know the evil one is trying to sow discord amongst us at work by making us selfish and take one another for granted. Even I fall prey to it and become grudging sometimes. It's a fact the organisation is turning secular and the people aren't being very encouraging but I guess I shouldn't be so worried about this if I'm working for the Lord.

Recently, it's been upsetting and devastating in personal life. It almost fell apart. I never knew it would turn this way. Was I selfish? Oversensitive? Too smart for my own good? I thought I was right but maybe it's time to admit defeat again. After all's been said and done, it's still different. It feels irreversible. Like what I learnt in mass comm, "what's out of the mouth cannot be taken back". Did I say anything wrong or hurtful? Probably did. Nevertheless, I'm still nursing my wounds, my cuts and fractures. Maybe this was what they meant when they said warfare.

I owe the blog many posts, about food and places. Should be getting them up soon.