Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm just taking time off to rant. School is just plain not good. Maybe miracles will happen and my faith will grow. Actually, there have been a couple of miracles already, which I'm absolutely thankful for. I've kind of grown tired of counting the amount of tasks I have to do.  

I'm gonna be shooting in Ngee Ann Poly for my hospital scene for my solo. Banzai! I'm so glad they gave me permission and that the time that the lab is free, my talents are free too. 

Working on a set with a 0-dollar budget is crap. I've been sourcing around for stuff and yet again, much of the set is provided for. I was looking at Ikea for interior decor ideas and i found really cool stuff. I want my toilet to be like that, and I dig that living room, and I'd love that shelf and desk in my room. 


My classmates want to send a petition against badly planned deadlines thanks to awful scheduling. Ok I'm really tired and can't go further. Thats all for this post!