Sunday, December 27, 2009

i had an awesome christmas

I had made some effort to get into the Christmas mood and cheer, and shopping for gifts for my girls helped a lot. I get the best retail therapy from shopping for gifts for people. It's fun cos I know I have to buy something at the end of the day. Anyway Christmas service was great! It's the first time I see my mom in a sari and my dad dressed as one of the wise men. Haha. And Kaleo did a great performance. We should do that again sometime. Bet it was fun!

The wee hours of Christmas day was spent catching Sherlock Holmes with my best mates from church. But the best part of Christmas was having steamboat at Terence's. It was really cosy. Imagine steamboat on a cold night with Christmas carols playing in the background. Simple but it's rare to come by such moments. Besides I love steamboat!

Saturday, I spent the whole day being a zombie. It was alright I guess, cos with all that make-up I'm pretty sure I wasn't recognisable.. I hope. I only hope the film will make it so our sacrifices won't be wasted. Haha.

Recently, I had gotten into playing tf2 again. And I'm far from pro, contrary to what some people like to think. But this time I'm just playing it for fun, so I'm not gonna get too demanding on myself or get anywhere near pro-ness for that matter.

I got my results and I ain't too happy. But aiya, can't expect high grades all the time. I guess I have to learn contentment again and stop demanding.

New year's coming. It's so fast, the way the years just go by. It's like I got so much I want to do but so little time. I'm like mid-twenties but I really feel like I'm still nineteen. I haven't really grown up. Still want to run and chase my dreams...