Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's been bad and awfully hard to stay joyful, though I try to laugh it off and have fun with my classmates. I'm starting to really love the song Bad Day. I find myself getting petty and counting the cost of whether it was worth it for me to be involved in Shu Ming's thesis film. Because of it, I've missed a full week's worth of lessons, emptied my bank account, lost 90% of my sleep, got frustrated and committed sins, had my wrist injured, abandoned my diploma responsibilities, did a shabby job for directing exercises which pissed people off. The list can go on. Wen-Wei gave me a challenge and that is to constantly aim to be a channel of blessing. It is a challenge not because I find it hard to love people but the amount of commitment at hand is stifling it all.

Anyway my right wrist is pretty handicapped at the moment. I can't write properly, neither can I eat or brush my teeth with my right hand. Ah well. It is quite amusing how people get gan cheong when I try to do something with my right hand. At least it's a little better now with anti inflammatory cream and a wrist guard.

I need some chillout.