Monday, March 01, 2010

Too many lows and too little highs

I should really be writing my essay instead of blogging but I'm sick and tired. My mind's a blank just when I need it to work out ideas and execution plans. Every film I'm involved in has it's problems and obstacles. And the bad things that happen outweigh the good. It's quite frustrating and I am feeling like crap. It's the usual the-whole-freaking-world-is-better-than-me feeling. It's bad.

Felt ashamed for forgetting my purpose in film school and now challenging myself to remember it. At the same time, I'm trying to leash up the occasional competitive streak. People who know me well and read this blog, remind me when I get competitive and unnecessarily upset.

I thought I could have half a day off or something to chill. It's not happening anymore.