Sunday, December 04, 2011

The Year is Endinggg

It's so quick it's scary. It's December. Again.

I've been a little happier and optimistic this month. I guess it's all in the mind. A combination of looking forward to the film house taking off and a little happier life from more reading and drawing time, away from computers. The prospect of that just makes me happy.

But before December ends, there're so many things to accomplish.

Visit the dentist.
Cut my hair.
Clean my room.
Go swimming.
Be a Screenwriter's Association member.
Totally complete my website.
Finish the unwatched films in my HD and DVD shelf. Actually, there's only one left.
Start drawing or sketching again, in a sketchbook that looks like it has 5000 pages.
Finish the next guitar lesson.

On top of that, I'm thinking of revamping the blog a bit. Have made adjustments to the kitchen adventures. Putting recipes together like that makes it more convenient to refer to in an iPhone or iPad.