Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Settling down to read a book is a luxury and adding more books to the collection is exhorbitance. And the greatest book of all is still the bible. I'm happy to have found my favourite one with its green pouch.

Apart from reading, visiting a brand new place brings another level of excitement. How many 'brand new places' can you have everyday? So after hearing way too much about Vivo City, I decided to escape the monotonous office and head to Harbourfront. Vivo City is indeed huge and I got lost. But in it are rows of shops and shops and more shops. Its quite heavenly (for girls) and dreadfully hellish (for guys). So I stepped in thinking I'll only be browsing a little here and there, but ended up $100 poorer. My delightful purchase were a couple of books from my favourite bookstore and a skirt. I'm happy.

Here's a little Snoopy


It was a dark and stormy night....