Saturday, November 18, 2006

An Inconvenient Truth

Family dinners are always fun to have. And its these occasions I'd find myself eating less or pigging out. Most often, I pig out.

Recently, I've been getting the bouts of irritation and might have snapped at a couple of people. I would like to say now that I'm most sorry for the childish behaviour. I think I'm quite a b**** sometimes.

For most of us, we need to witness some phenomenon or a disaster of some kind before we see the jarring truth and realise the consequences of our actions. And the truth is always an unpleasant one.

If you love your planet.. if you love your children.. please watch this film. If you think its some boring documentary, trust me, its not. And its not just educational, it's meant to save our home and who knows, even our lives. If this film does not convince you to do something, you might not be human.