Monday, November 13, 2006

I believe I gained a disgusting amount of weight and I believed it enough to wake up at 6 this morning to go jog at the park opposite. All I did was prove to myself how much my stamina had deteriorated. I did not complete a 2.4km run and my legs are wobbly and my chest is tight. *Depressed* Now, I'm thinking U-zap will be the desperate alternative measure.

Recently, I've been listening to an alarming amount of the teeny-bopper songs we all used to listen in Primary school, all the debuts of Backstreet Boys and Spice Girls and what-nots. Once in a while, it's fun to listen to music that's a decade old and remind yourself of the kind of music you liked then. Now I still like Power 98, so I'm young. I like Class 95 a little too, so I'm getting old. =\ What the hell.. I'll just stick to what I just bought


Terence said i like weird music but I think this album is nice..