Monday, December 18, 2006

It's been raining for 2 days.

Yesterday, I had to force myself to go to Ikea and get what I think would be the final stuff I need for Christmas decorations.

Decorations. Why did I volunteer to do it? Because I thought it was fun, simple, easy. But it is stressful, difficult and a hazard to my mental health. Murphy's law proved itself right too many times.

So yesterday I had to go to Ikea.. in the rain. The weather looked fine but when I left church, the rain fell. On the bus, the rain came to a gradual stop. I was hopeful. When I alighted, it poured again! -pissed-

Ikea. It is great comfort to be indoors when the rain seem to pour delibrately on you. My feet were wet, my jeans drenched. Up to find what I need. To the section I last saw the what I need. It's not there. I stood and stared and then looked everywhere. Nothing. Tears welled up. I came all the way in the rain for nothing. The tables are gonna look ugly without them. Despair.

And as if the rain would show anymore mercy. It poured this morning on my way to work. The roads got jammed and the buses were extra crowded. The cabs were all hired. Sigh.

The rain poured far too strategically on me almost all the time. I can feel the clouds watching my movements and once I'm going outdoors the rain would come down.

Why does it always rain on me?
Is it because I lied when I was seventeen?
Why does it always rain on me?
Even when the sun is shining
I cant avoid the lightning