Saturday, December 16, 2006

Tired but happy.

And after last night's sleep, I'm back to normal.

With the great weather we hoped for, Sharon and my plan to the beach rendered success. We had been thinking about wet weather stuff to do in case it rained on us.

So up the tanning oil and on the mat and tanning begins. It was fun other than getting a few close shaves with flying balls.



After that, before the rain poured in the late afternoon, it's Vivo city. Somehow my retail therapy keeps coming from there. So it's another book (I really tried to exercise self-control, believe me), because we spent more than an hour there browsing, plus really nice bowls and baking dishes from Daiso. They were 2 dollars each, how can you not buy them. I think Terence was so relieved when it wasn't fashion shopping we were into. But excuse me dude, if you wanna come along you just gotta bear with it. Haha.

Time spent this way is a bliss. This has been the best 2 days.