Monday, December 04, 2006

That all good times will come to an end. An eventful weekend rendering me exhausted came and gone like a ship sailing by.

What a joy it is to turn 21. You looked wonderful babe.



Looking back at the years even before we were 16, it was a journey.. a long journey for us. Now finally we're adults and I still admire you the same way. Truly, no one has been more trustworthy than you.



You deserve all of it.


Kaleo camp was too short for me because I only stayed for a night. And what a good time it was being with youthful people and the 'try-to-be-youthful' people. This time, we gave a bunch of 16-year-olds the daunting challenge of heading the camp and they did really good. And it is at this camp that I see the energy often suppressed in the presence of adults burst out. Never in my life did i think that Kaleo youths would go jumping at worship (we're supposed to be conservative and traditional aren't we?). And then, the next thing I knew, they went on their knees to worship God. I was very much surprised, in a good way of course. Let's just say it was the first time I see the other side of our youths. As for me, I knelt and it was the moment I pledged my life to God again. How can I withhold when he freely gave all things to me.

I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I’m calling,
Lord you catch me when I’m falling,
And you told me who I am.
I am yours.