Thursday, January 04, 2007

Certain moments leave me thinking if I am the sort of person who should remain single. I thought I show my affection freely, but when I really think about it, I'm quite stone cold on the outside. I really can't help it.

I'm blunt at the wrong moments. Because of that I might have hurt more people than I think. Not like I can help it. What would you have me do if all my life people have been blunt without considering my feelings to start with?

So to live out the resolution I just made, I decided to be more talkative and friendly in the office. But nothing in the conversations benefit me. It's irksome the way some people talk sometimes and even what they talk about. And it even puzzles me that I could hold out for so long in a conversation that lowers my IQ too rapidly.