Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Finally its 2007.

It was a weekend of not too little or too many activities. I had fun.

I get my meiji bear after missing too many opportunities to go search for mine.





Its one for me, one for Ter, one for mom and one for dad.

I'm harboured in the pain of realising the aftermath I've caused my bank account. Buying too many presents and succumbing to all the sale and marketing strategies. Come on, who could resist a gorgeous cardigan going cheap in Mango? And nice jewellery going at half price in Diva? Sigh.. ok I mean it now when I say no more shopping and that includes books T.T

New year's eve
I had a great time with me good ol' Kaleo leaders. Pictionary is a smashing game. I thought I could draw but never mind. Actually I think I can, I just can't draw fast. At least I don't make ear muffs look like clouds with a rainbow.

10pm
I went to my cousin's with Ter and we played quoridor and Bridge. Perhaps new year's eve should be spent playing board games and cards and then laughing at each other's stupidity.

midnight
Happy New Year! We shouted across the block on the 20th storey. I was secretly hoping no one heard. Then we saw fireworks far away. Tiny but still beautiful.

3am
I want to die. I need to sleep. I reached home, dragged my feet to the toilet, forced my hands to brush my teeth and wash my face. And then collapsed.

1 Jan
I attempted Swedish meatballs. The frozen ones from Ikea. It was a success. It should be. So mom, dad and Terence enjoyed but as for me, I still felt like dying after waking up at 11.

4pm
Vivo City with mom! I haven't been shopping with her for a long time. Therefore, upon mom's many hints that she has never been to Vivo, we decided to go there for a walk. At the same time, grab the pair of Reef slippers I've been promising Ter for a long time.

8pm
Dinner at the Mussel Guys! I love the food and I promise to write a review of that place soon.

2 Jan
I caught Night at the Museum with Ter. It is what I'll call cute, funny, light-hearted.

I just realised that I am gonna turn 22 this year. It sucks. And I don't believe in new year resolutions because I think if you wanna do something right, you don't have to wait till new year. But since we're here and now that I think of it, I wanna be a nicer and neater person, not to mention more disciplined too.