Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter! My first sunrise service ever was fun. Because service was to start at 630 in the morning, some of us decide to camp a East Coast so we can wake up at 6. Haha. Due to activities and company that caused reluctance to go to bed, plus the humid weather and hard ground, somehow sleeping at home would have been many times more restful. But it was still fun.

Service was really exciting. The way everything was set up with Pastor talking in the front led me to visualise how Jesus spoke in front of a crowd. Then after service we had games. We refering to those below 30. I think age is catching up because I left with many injuries. I don't know if this has anything to do with age but I think it does.

Over the weekend, I had gone swimming at mid day, and spent a whole sunny morning by the beach, I had turned twice darker. The beautician is gonna scream at me if she knew I spent hours burning my skin.