Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I was whining bout Jurong Swimming Complex long time back and today I finally got to go! It was pure fun! We had to rent these large floats to enjoy every part of the complex. The floats aren't hard to get on but Terence flipped over twice trying to get on it. Then he toppled over after finishing the slides, many times. It was clumsiness at work. Hilarious it was.

We went on the slides which are really tall (highest was 4 storeys) and visible from far away. I felt giddy at the end of it. And then there is this huge drain of water that has a strong current called the Lazy River. It's meant for us to get on our floats and glide. The 'river' is circular so it's like never-ending. Then most exciting section was the wave pool. Every now and then, there would be artificial rain and machine generated waves in this pool. It's really cool cos it's built slanted just like how it is at the beach. And the waves are pretty strong. It was a wonderful time. Who said adults can't have fun?

Funds are running low and I might extend shopping fast to May. I don't think I can keep it though.