Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Today is day 2 of freedom. The 'trauma' from my experience in a design agency has pretty much left me not wanting to commit at all to the commercial world, yet there is anxiety over no secured source of income.

I want my degree in drama or dance simply because I love both and I've indentified them as God-given talents. But where is this degree going to take me or how can I serve God with it is another issue. Besides, both are expensive courses to take, considering the impracticality of it. On the other hand, I don't wish to live and regret the missed opportunity to pursue a dream. Does God honour dreams and take our passions into consideration in His plan?

Yesterday, I went to visit my ex-tutor and found out her husband had passed away over a month ago. When she told me, she starting weeping and I was quite in a state of shock. I remembered at once a girl in BSF who shared that life was fragile. Indeed, we are flowers that fade with the seasons. Over the last few months, how many deaths have I heard of and how many wakes have I attended? It gets depressing and worse, knowing some deaths are unsaved. How does Rom 8:28 apply. I have no idea.