Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Infuriated.

Is this called showing true colours or what?

I'm sick. Again. I'm never been sick so frequently before. What does that hint at? Never mind if I got 2 days MC. I don't take 2 days MC for fun but some people seem to think otherwise.

"Hey you're on MC tomorrow as well?"
"Yeah."
"Did your doctor give you 2 days straight or you went to ask for another day."
"My doctor gave me 2 days cos it's infectious."
"Oh. Never mind then. Can you help me do......"
"Yeah ok. I'll get back to you in the morning."
"Great. So what did you do today?"
"Sleep and read the bible."
"Wow. If you're able to read the bible, aren't you able to work?"

What kind of a stupid question is that? If you wanna say that I'm a bloody slacker for taking 2 days off just say it. Be glad I'm not marching to MOM. Arrgh.

Last straw. I'm through. I'm leaving as soon as I get my next opportunity.