Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year 2008!

Happy New Year folks!

Everyone's asking me bout new year's resolution but I haven't got any. Well, if you want to change something, why not change it immediately instead of putting it off to the next year? But after some thinking, I figured it would be good to think of areas to improve on in the coming year.

Therefore, I resolve to live a better life next year. Yea, a better life. A better life not by having only good events happen to me but a life made better by how I choose to live it. I'll like to show more faith than dismay. I'll like to believe more in Romans 8:28 that is.

Here's how we spent the eve...





Ah yes... A little too old for that you might think. On of the great discomforts of new year is that the whole world is going to be one year older. The comfort is the whole world is growing old with you.




The first few hours of the new year was spent cracking silly jokes and having pints of beer. What a great way.