Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It could have been worse

I almost got too lazy to even blog.

For some reason, it always seem like it's my fault for bad things. Grandpa has been diagnosed for almost 2 weeks now. There hasn't been a proper discussion or consensus as to what we will do for him. Everyone's too busy being selfish and pointing fingers.. at me. And might I add being sarcastic and hypocritical.

I got my work ‘stolen’. It happened when someone imitated my work and passed it off as hers and got all the credit for it. I still believe that it wasn’t intentional but I figured she should have a little more sense. Anyway, I kept quiet throughout because just last week I learnt in BSF that our deeds should be done in quiet. And it almost happened again this week.

It’s really tragic when people look at Christians and then say “I’d rather not go to church”. The church I’m working with consists of youths like that. On one occasion, when there was a lesson going on in the classroom, a youth barged in demanded for the projector that was granted for our use. When being asked to leave or seek permission before using our classrooms, they would say “we’re from the church and have the rights to these rooms”. Once a girl, supposedly the pastor’s daughter did the same thing. When we asked her to seek permission, she retorted “I’m the pastor’s daughter you know”. If you’re the pastor’s daughter you wouldn’t be acting like a princess? These youths are enough for me to steer clear from the church. Just what is the church coming to?

Perhaps from all the conflicts and unhappiness, I have a strange feeling of dissatisfaction. When I think of certain people I get a negative feeling.

I have to appreciate Jami for having dinner with me. It is a privilege eating with you. :)