Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's a bit like hell

That was last week and it doesn't look like it's ending. Well last week was bad, though not the worst. It started with irritating events in the office, my students showing sudden bouts of rude attitude (I would honestly smack them if I was their mom). And then there were too many conflicts at home, at work, in my personal relationships, too many to count. I thought I might explode. The whole of last week was like deceit, putting a happy front despite having angry thoughts coupled with annoyance. Is this what patience is?

Last week, grandpa was diagnose to have renal failure, that's failure of the kidney. He is 94 and each day I hear him praying for God to take him home.

Finally half of my room is packed. I brutally threw away many things, that are non-sentimental or that I've forgotten it's existence. Even while packing, I turned grumpy and touchy. At least I'm happy with my desk almost empty.

There's much talk about church camp. Honestly, I'm not looking forward to it.