Monday, April 14, 2008

Life wouldn't really be worth living without God

There are like a thousand reasons why I want to kill myself and one reason why I wouldn't. Random thought.

Pass few weeks was fretting over work and progression of things in the care centre. We just hired a principal. Three cheers! Now we have to hope she's not like the previous one. Ideas are going stale and disappearing, that ain't helping my design work very much.

I've been through first interview with Lasalle to entre the Theartre Arts course. I'm getting half-hearted, a little unsure about what would come out of it. Not very confident. Hopefully, hope to the Dance course won't get as much disappointment.

Birthdays and more birthdays. Recently, we celebrated many birthdays, one of them being a 21st. The party was very big and resmebled a church wedding. I guess Yin Ting's the sort who'd invite the whole world to share her joy. We sucessfully pulled off a small surprise for Terence, Lawrence and Yin Ting. We wished for Ms Lam to be part of it but ah well. Anyway, it's so fun to pull a good one on somebody. Surprises are always fun, no?

Nightmares and more nightmares recently. Not all are vivid but you know your dream wasn't a good one when you wake up feeling crappy. The vivid ones were like probably all my insecurities. At least I know how crappy it feels if it happens.