Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My life is in a mess!

I'm still grieving for the death of Tutti and Frutti, my 2 goldfishes who died of chlorine poisoning probably. Very fortunately, Little Alicia is still alive. She's recovering very well. Thank God. I had actually prayed for her.

Theatre Arts is off!!! After all that preparation and even receiving the letter to go for orientation, I get an email to say the course is cancelled due to poor intake in numbers. And I've less than 2 weeks to decide, audition, sit through interviews for my alternative course. I can't believe this. My dreams are crushed. It was suggested that I pursue Graphics Design but I don't want it. Design isn't exactly my goal in life really. Sigh.

Grandpa is still in hospital with his potassium level fluctuating and his gout giving him lots of pain. Can't wait for him to return home.

My handphone died recently. Don't really need this happening to me now but urgh.

I got so many commitments I'm hardly holding on well to them. I hate to give anything or anyone up but I'm not exactly supergirl.

I'm not exactly worried or anything. It's not like I'll die having all these happen to me but it's just frustrating.