Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I will rely on you alone

I'm travelling through the second week of school, gasping and despairing somewhat. The constant stress and the unnecessary threats aimed at us to make us buck up are getting to me. 

I'm getting a Macbook Pro. A Macbook should have been sufficient if not for the lack of firewire. But it's what I need. And so that's a sum of money I have to spend. My lecturer also kindly reminded us that we're going into a business that will not earn us a living and may probably leave us bankrupt. And it all starts right now. We will have to fund our projects here on and we're talking about thousands. It's a huge financial burden. I've never been this worried about money in my life. 

With almost nothing falling into place, I'm absolutely worried about what may happen in school. I don't know if I can face the challenges, not to mention the not-so-pleasant surprises. 

And I'm despairing, without confidence to move on. So I'm reminded on Paul and his hardships. That he faced so much hardships that he despaired in life. But all this is for us to rely on God and not ourselves. So I rely on you, alone.