Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year!

It's scary we're almost a decade past Y2K. New Year's Eve was fun, having steamboat with close friends and then watching fireworks right out of Ernest's window. So cool!

Had been through a rough time recently. Bad way to end the year. Old words still sting but I don't think it seem to matter. I wish we could be better than what we are now but I think you can live without it.

Terence had written an encouragement letter which mean a lot to me. Honestly, I never thought I mattered that much.

I mentioned before I never did new year's resolutions because I always believed that if there's something you have to do, you shouldn't wait till the next year. But since it is new year anyway that I thought of doing this, and that is to restore, build and strengthen some relationships. 

Hope the year ahead will be a better one!