Thursday, May 07, 2009

Change

Strangely, sometimes all things happen at one go and somehow it gets overwhelming.

Terence has started housemanship. It's barely a week, well almost, but I notice greatly the change in our schedules and our relationship. We've always struggled to spend alone-time, now the struggle is worse. Somehow we are living separate lives now; he busy with being a doctor while I'm busy earning money to get by and make my films. We're almost not involve in each other's lives because we simply don't even have time to rant to each other. It is a threat because we are in danger of drifting apart.

Ernest has returned and soon Daniel will return home as well. The two years they'd spent with us were pretty short. And most definitely, something will be missing when they're gone. Nevertheless,I know only school kids say this now, but Brothers and Sister forever! Haha.

The next would be the change in our bible study group. We've upgraded to an ST group which is even more challenging. And people have joined our group and Sharon left ours to join pastor's group. So the group dynamics is different now and having new members made sharing a little hard too. But I know for sure this will improve when we get used to each other.

So those are quite major changes in my life which I wish I didn't have to go through. But changes are given by God so we appreciate the present and rely on Him for the future.