Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It had been such a gloomy day, because it started with sending Daniel, Ernest and their parents off early this morning. I went to the airport with my heart at the pit of my stomach. Two years had passed too quickly. Maybe we had taken them for granted, maybe we had taken time for granted. And I'm like starting to have withdrawal symptoms from their absence. Anyway, I hope they get Guild Wars soon. Other than that, we can still Tetrinet!! Sigh we're like geeks united.

This morning, Terence had actually shunned work and took a cab from SGH. He was all prepared to go to work as usual. But upon stepping out of the train station, he saw a line of cabs at the taxi stand and decided that he missed Daniel too much not to go and send him off. So he rushed into a cab and had it sent him to the airport right away. How dramatic. Dan and Terence are such close mates, they're so totally in love with each other. It was painful seeing them part.

Life goes on now. I received my results from school and I'm promoted to Level 2 in my film studies. The problem is I got a module with a bad grade from first semester which is a mistake that had not been rectified since forever. I have to call my lecturer up about that. Not that grades make the most important thing in the world but still, it's quite important >.>

I'm hoping to go for another camera trip before starting school, like to Little India or somewhere colourful. Speaking of cameras, I'm eyeing the Canon EOS 500D. But I.. havenomoney.