Friday, June 19, 2009

Sentosa

This is the first time ever I've been to Sentosa for the sole purpose of taking pictures. And to make it even more special, I had the privilege to go with Meiyen. Meiyen and I are sort of like kindred spirits. Only both of us would bother to travel just for the sake of photography.

So we met early on a Monday morning and headed for Sentosa. For a full three hours, we strolled along Siloso and Palawan beach. The sky was clear and the sun offered optimal lightning for our pictures.









These are just few of what I took. There are some pictures that need some editing, as much as I hate to edit. Despite the fact that I had enjoyed my walk, I didn't think I was 'on form' that day with the camera. My pictures were not well taken. Same went for church camp. Certain pictures didn't turn out as well as I had hoped for them to be. I think I just need more practice.



This cross was given to me many many years ago by Miss Alicia Boo. I wonder if she still remembers this cross. On the little piece of paper are the words "Because He came" written on it. That is why this is one of the most, if not the most meaningful gift ever given to me. And why is it on this post? Thats because I carried the cross all the way to Sentosa (not that its very heavy) and planted it by the beach for this picture.