Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Holidays are ending fast and it seem like I haven't run the errands I had planned to this holiday. Mostly thanks to work. Anyway, we managed to get Daniel and Ernest to play Guild Wars. Yay. I heard some classmates used this holiday to do their internship, which made think of mine. I had forgotten about it until someone mentioned it. Actually I'm quite picky and fussy about this because I'm strongly against going to some production house and capture tapes, import/export files, buy coffee for editor, stuff like that. Hopefully, it's possible to secure a screenwriting or photography internship. I have been introduced to FOF too, because they're starting some film project and need help. Would be awesome if I could do that.

I've thought of the story for my solo but I haven't written the script and now I'm having second thoughts. I think the story is complicated. But I don't have anymore ideas. Bleah.

Charles & Keith Eco-friendly BagI'm starting to like the eco-friendly bags. I got one from Cotton On some months back and it was very useful and compact. If I fold it nicely, I could pack it in a wallet. Yesterday I bought the Charles and Keith one, which is well-designed and stylish but I haven't opened it. It's even packed nicely in a box. So cool! Ok I'm quite a sucker for these thingies because they are comfortable to carry and they are friendly to the environment. And they're friendly to your pocket too.

Soon I'll be posting photos of church camp which is long overdue. Like almost a month.