Friday, October 22, 2010

No Life

Yup.. I have none of it. I'm still reeling from syncing sound and editing 2 directing exercises. Stayed in school real late the last two days. And then I step out of the air-con classroom and sniff haze. Seriously, I feel sick just by breathing these days.

I've been generally upset and anti-social. Because for some reason I don't think I'm being supported or cared for. Neither do I think that people take my job seriously. I mean its filmmaking. People don't do it for fun. In what way does all the late nights look like fun. People do it because its hard work that ends with a great sense of fulfillment. But I don't think people get that. And I feel out of place because I don't fit into the social mould among my peers. They're all getting married... one by one..

So, I've been a generally unhappy person lately and I avoid talking to people if I can help it. I should find my rest in church, but I'm not. In fact it's adding more stress to me. I'm pretty sure its a bad thing.

So it's back to the never-ending pile of work.