Wednesday, February 20, 2008

All it takes

Just last night we met for dinner. It turned out to be a lot more enjoyable than I'd thought. Most of the time, I would turn up at such dinners forcibly. I figured if I hadn't enjoyed their company before, I wouldn't really now would I? All it takes is just for me to be christlike.

Work and responsibilities just piled up and I felt exploited until I heard the centre principal said "if this isn't going to help the kids know Christ, I'm not agreeing to it." That was like wow. It pretty much put me to a bit of shame and I realised I was being selfish. It's just so hard to not be self-centred these days. All it takes is just for me to focus on Christ.

♥♥♥♥♥

Flicker just reminded me that I'm running out of space. Fantastic. So now it's either I buy a flicker pro account or buy me a webspace. A webspace sounds more inviting of course. Just so that I won't be limited to the confines of blogger.

I should be picking up dance soon and hoping I've not gone way too stiff yet. A pity it's too expensive to get a diploma for dance but I'm stil keeping that in mind. Everyone seems supportive in me furthering in Performing Arts but who knows what they really think. My parents for instance say ok but on the other hand, constantly suggests other degrees to go for. They didn't do that when I applied to study Mass Comm in poly.

Time to get apprencticeship done for Friday.