Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to me

Yes I turn 23 today. It's almost tragic how fast one ages. Coolios is we never age in heaven. Thanks to all the good people who took effort to make me feel special. Biblical reflections for this week were brief and I haven't touched this week's BSF assignmnet. I need more discipline like sleep and wake up earlier. That sort of thing.

Jinfu and Shirley's wedding this Saturday! Very exciting when we went through the rehearsal last evening. At the very last minute, Yeeling asked a few of us to do "When I Fall in Love" as a surprised item for the couple at their banquet. We scraped it basically because there's absolutely no time for much needed practises. Ah well.

Work? Sucks. Can't wait for a new centre principal to come in so I don't have to pull my hair everyday. The previous guy didn't leave clean. Simply, he left a load of problems for me to solve. Worse, I got scolded by a customer because of him. And, my pay is delayed.

Last weekend took me to the National Museum to see the Greek Masterpieces from the Louvre. I'll be posting on that some other time. It was very educational, loads of history on the Greek culture. Other than that, the National Museum just had a revamp and it looks really good, not as rundown as I had remembered it to be.

I had no mood to catch any movies until I remembered the existence of the Leap Years. Maybe, just maybe, I might be on my way to the cinemas afterall.