Monday, March 09, 2009

I'm seriously tired. I've been spending a lot of time in school doing shoots, and preparing for more shoots. Last night I had to act for Jensen as a victim of a psycho-killer. Ironically, in reality, we're all turning into film psychos, contemplating on making trash and calling them avant garde.

Gah, I'm losing my voice. It doesn't help at all when I'm directing. Actually all in all, today has been cold and miserable. I just got reminded very recently that my birthday's this friday. I actually forgot, how sad is that?

Its one of those times I just want to simple things in life. I want a nice strawberry shortcake. I want to watch Tom and Jerry. I want to play Mario Kart. I want to lie in bed and do nothing. I want to see the rainbow again. I want a pair of Crocs with little flower pins on them. I want a fruit soda. I want.. I want...