Sunday, December 13, 2009

I officially declare that my life sucks now. All those filming into the wee hours has turned my body clock upside down. And I don't find myself learning anymore from the internship, like whatever lesson I should've learnt, I have already by now. Still there have been some precious contacts made. I can't wait for it to be over and I think everyone shares the same sentiments. I'm totally looking forward to my holiday which will only start like three weeks before school reopens. Even then, I have to finish the LDP masterclass edit and write Luo Min's script. ARGH!

Oh and did I mention I lost my card case some time back? I lost it on location and so I lost my atm cards, IC and student pass. I'm still mourning because I had to use my shopping money for the holiday to get me a new IC. Seriously man, how much more unfortunate can I get? Ok it could have been worse but still...

Somehow I'm craving for the simple things in life now like strawberry yogurt, sitting by a quiet and peaceful beach, going for walks, looking at the stars (I should get telescopic lenses for that), or watching one of those films I've named in my "Films to watch before I die" list. It's probably a good thing I haven't got any craving for retail therapy.. yet.

Anyway, I'm low on finance and low on health and I look like crap too. I hope it'll be better soon. I'm going mad.